What is a Referral Agent?
A Referral Agent is an individual who works from home and advertises a companies products or services. This is a commission-based position which means you make money every time someone buys a product you advertised (you do not earn a set salary)
Typically, this individual works from home and has either a full-time or part-time job.
Referral Agent Programs
If you would like to work from the comfort of your own home or would like to make some extra money on the side, you have come to the right place. At That Sassy Life Coach, we offer an excellent Referral Agent Program for you to join.
Being a Referral Agent boasts many benefits including:
- Working from home or wherever you decide
- You won’t come into contact with sick people
- You will save time as you don’t need to drive anywhere
- You will save money on fuel and transport
- Use this to supplement your income
- Spend more time around your children
- Work flexible working hours
- Clear your debt
If you would like to join That Sassy Life Coach’s Team you need to be:
- 18 years or older
- You need to have access to the internet or Wifi
- You need to be fluent in English
- You need to know how to use technology
- You need to be on Social Media
Being a Referral Agent is super easy and a great way to make some money on the side. Your duties don’t take up a lot of time and if you are consistent with your posts, you will earn money quickly
You need to:
- Share our Facebook Posts
- Advertise our Courses
You can advertise our courses on the following platforms:
- Snap Chat
- Tik Tok
If you want to be a successful Referral Agent, you want to make sure you partner with the correct company.
You also want to ensure that the systems and goodies you are given to advertise and track your sales are safe and legitimate. What I mean by this, is that there are some companies who would love to implement this position in their company however they don’t have the correct online platforms.
Instead, they take shortcuts.
Things to look out for:
- They could create a website page, slap a password on it, and call it an online portal – which doesn’t work. Well, it will… but it’s not honest, transparent or an accurate representation of what the system should look like
- If the company issues YOU a password… then run. This is not a safe company and is another supporting point on the “fake portal” idea. If it was a real, safe, and secure platform, you would be able to create your own password. If you are given a password, it means the page is password protected which is not the same as a portal being protected by a password
Your Agent Portal
If you are signing up to be a referral agent, you want to ensure you receive or have access to the following:
- An Online dashboard
- An Online Sales Tracking Platform within the dashboard
- You need to be supplied with the correct company copy and text
- You need to ensure you have your own referral link
- You need to ensure that the company supplies you with videos, images, and tutorials
We have all of the above.
Referral Agent Payouts
The “going rate” for a referral agent, is for them to earn between 40 – 70% commission. Be sure to opt with a company that isn’t exploiting you!
We offer a 40% commission rate