An Infant, Baby, and Toddler course is a course that can be completed both in-person and online. You have to be 18 years or older to complete the course, regardless of your experience
Infant, Baby and Toddler Course
By completing an Infant, Baby and Toddler Course, you will be able to work with Children of any age. Specifically working with children who are 2 years old or younger.
Where to Book an Infant, Baby, and Toddler Course?
At That Sassy Life Coach, we offer an excellent Infant, Baby, and Toddler Course for you to enroll in. Our Course has seen amazing results having over 2000 Au Pairs, Moms, and tutors alike, enroll in both our Baby Course and our other online childcare courses.
Infant, Baby and Toddler Course Benefits
Learning online and in the comfort of your own home is extremely beneficial. If you train with us, not only will you get an automatic interview with one of our Au Pair Agencies and jump the job queue, you will also get the following:
- You will have unlimited access to our Online Academy
- You will have unlimited access to our Student Notes
- You can train in the comfort of your own home or office
- You decide when you start the course
- You can stop your training at any time
- Your course will automatically save your progress
- Never miss a word the lecturer says
- Be guided through your training by various professionals
Becoming a recognised Au Pair is easy when you train with That Sassy Life Coach. It will take you just 3 hours to get your certificate, which can easily be done in less than a morning
What you will learn
If you decide to enroll in our baby course, you will learn the following:
- Understanding a Newborn
- Understanding an Infant
- Understanding a Toddler
- Healing after hospital
- Managing a Crying Baby
- How to feed baby
- How to get baby to sleep
- When to start solids
- Getting Toddlers onto solids
- Solids for Toddlers
- How to help a constipated baby
- Caring for a sick baby
- Managing a temperature
- Managing milestones
- Managing bathtime
- Exercises for baby
and much much more!
You can view the full course here
How to get your certificate
After you have trained and completed our Au Pair exam, you will receive your certificate. Our certificates are automatically generated within 20 seconds of you graduating.
You will also:
- Get a student manual
- Get free baby resources
- Get a free baby routine
Training Online boasts many benefits including saving money and time. Please see our cost breakdown below should you decide to train in person with a company
First hidden Cost
- In order to complete an infant course in person, you would need to organise money for transportation costs for those who don’t have a car (this can usually tally up to R200 there and back from the course depending on where you live)
- This means at this point, together with the cost of the infant course, you probably would have spent about R1200 in total.
Alternatively, if you have opted to go with an au pair agency that offers an infant course at a price of R500-R600 for in-person training, whilst it is cheaper, you would still spend between R700 and R800 just getting to and from the training – this isn’t always a financial option for individuals starting out in childcare such as au pairs, nannies, domestics and home school teachers
Second hidden Cost
- If you are fortunate enough to have your own vehicle, you will put mileage on your car as well as cause wear and tear on your tires as you have to drive to the venue
Third hidden Cost
- You have to consider the cost of petrol – some au pairs have to use a significant amount of money on petrol driving to the course (this isn’t always a financial option for some as au pairs tend to be young individuals just starting out in their careers and don’t have much disposable income)
- If you aren’t lucky enough to have a car, then you would need to opt for making use of public transport. This can be an Uber, Taxi, Bus, or Train. Either way, you would be spending an additional R150 – R250 just on transport costs alone
Based on the above, we encourage any young man or woman who wants to further their knowledge on children, to enroll in our online childcare courses
At That Sassy Life Coach, we also offer one of the best online au pair courses for anyone to complete, regardless of their experience.
You can view our au pair course here