How to get your CV noticed
If you are struggling to find a job, it may be because your CV layout isn’t inviting, professional, or easy to read, which often poses a common question: How to get your CV noticed?
At That Sassy Life Coach, we have put together five customised CV’s that can be edited in a word document format to suit your needs.
Our CV templates are affordable, easy to edit, and have modern, simple, and professional layouts.
Our CV package takes the pain out of applying for a variety of different jobs, in a variety of different industries.
Our CV Package has been put together to ensure that you have some variety in your life, allowing you to edit multiple CV’s that are tailored for certain positions
Use our more playful CV’s for childcare positions and our more “serious” Cv’s for corporate jobs
- Our package includes five professional CV templates
- Each template is different from the other – you have five different choices. None of our CV’s are sold separately
- Our CV’s are in Word format which means they are easy to edit
Premade CV’s – Price
If you are interested in taking your professional look to the next level, then click for more information
FREE CV Tips
- Update your CV – this means to change how it looks, the words you use, and how you introduce yourself
- Be different – this means completing different Courses/Diplomas/Degrees (Online Au Pair Training), getting some form of Education is important regardless of the cost
- Think about including a small picture of yourself (some people don’t like this but it helps a company/family or person see your friendly face)
- Make sure you can be contacted for interviews – this means including your cellphone number and email address on your CV
- Don’t forget to add your experience
- Thank the person for taking their time to read your CV and wish them well
- Keep your address and ID number off of your CV. This is just for safety purposes and can be requested if need be
We highly recommend that you purchase our CV templates or download our FREE Au Pair Handbook to increase your chances of being invited to interviews and being recognised as a professional and organised candidate.
Things you may like…
- Au Pair Petrol Rates – Know how to claim
- Au Pair Salaries – Know your worth
- Au Pair Qualifications
- Hidden costs in au pair training
- How to conduct your own checks on an au pair agency – know what to look out for
- Online Au Pair Training
FREE Au Pair Handbook
Download this Au Pair Handbook to double, or even triple your chances of being hired, and know how to manage your interview