How to improve your CV this 2020!
With it being 2020 and a brand new decade, it is imperative that we set our intentions for the next 10 years. So… with that in mind, let us discuss ourselves. Our personal brand and your CV. Have you considered that your CV may be the reason you aren’t getting noticed? For example, do you have a nice layout? Have you put a small boarder around your CV to make it look more professional?
Have a look at the below free CV tips from That Sassy Life Coach
- Update your CV – this means change how it looks, the words you use and how you introduce yourself
- Be different – this means completing different courses (Online Au Pair Training), getting a Diploma or Degree (Education is important).
- Think about including a small picture of yourself (some people don’t like this but it helps a company/family or person see your friendly face)
- Make sure you can be contacted for interviews – this means including your cellphone number and email address on your CV
- Don’t forget to add your experience
- Thank the person for taking their time to read your CV and wish them well
- Keep your address and ID number off of your CV. This is just for safety purposes and can be requested if need be
If you have anymore questions and think you need more guidance in this area, please don’t hesitate to contact us