A Homeschooling Course is a course that is offered to any individual looking to become a Homeschool Teacher or who wants to register and open their own Homeschool
A Homeschooling Course is a type of childcare course that is offered at some Au Pair Agencies and Training Platforms.
It is a set of guidelines that will help you assist children with their homework and study preparation on a day to day basis. It will also assist you in teaching children at home during a Pandemic such as Covid19, how to establish a good routine and ways to keep track of school supplies
At That Sassy Life Coach, we offer an excellent Homeschooling Course. Our Homeschooling Course is completed Online and takes less than a morning to complete.
Our course will help you register any child for homeschooling as well as take you through the process of selecting the right curriculum
Homeschooling Course Benefits
Learning online and in the comfort of your own home is extremely beneficial. If you train with us, not only will you get an automatic interview with one of our Au Pair Agencies and jump the job queue, you will also get the following:
- You will have unlimited access to our Online Academy
- You will have unlimited access to our Student Notes
- You can train in the comfort of your own home or office
- You decide when you start the course
- You can stop your training at any time
- Your course will automatically save your progress
- Never miss a word the lecturer says
- Be guided through your training by various professionals
Is the Homeschooling Course similar to Au Pair Training?
The Au Pair Training covers a wide variety of topics that are centered around children such as:
Au Pair Course Contents:
- Au Pair Life
- Au Pair’s First Day
- How to gain experience
- Where to gain experience
- How to manage your interview
- Understanding Au Pair Contracts
- Understanding Medical Leave
- Understanding Family dynamics and more
Whereas the Homeschooling course focuses mainly on the Schooling Environment, Pupil Registration, How to manage tests, exams, and your daily routine as well as:
Homeschooling Course Contents:
- How to decide on Homeschooling
- How to select a Curriculum
- How to Register a Child with the Department of Education
- How to Register with The Pestalozzi Trust
- How to setup a Classroom
- How to manage School Admin
- Managing Foundation, Intermediate and Senior Phase and more
Homeschooling Course Training
As mentioned before, our training is completed online and in the comfort of your own home. It will take you a maximum of 3 hours to complete your Homeschool Training
How to get your certificate
After you have trained and completed our Au Pair exam, you will receive your certificate. Our certificates are automatically generated within 20 seconds of you graduating.
You will also:
- Get a student manual
- Get free Homeschooling Resources
- 1 x girl timetable
- 1 x boy timetable
Free Homework Tips
If you have decided to enroll in our Online Homeschooling Course, please take a second to read through our free teaching tips while you wait for us to approve your account:
- Know the teachers — and what they’re looking for. Attend school events, such as parent-teacher conferences, to meet your child’s teachers. During this time, ask the teacher about their procedures, any learning hints and tips they may have for you and how the school works
- Set up a homework-friendly area. Make sure the children have a clean and tidy workspace that is well lit up. Keep supplies — paper, pencils, glue, scissors — within reach. This prevents children from having excuses to leave their homework station and allows the child to direct their full attention to their homework
- Schedule regular study time. Some children work best in the afternoon, following a snack and play period; others may prefer to wait until after dinner.
- Help them make a plan. On heavy homework nights or when there is a large assignment to tackle, encourage your child to break up the work into manageable chunks. Create a work schedule for the night if necessary — and take time for a 15-minute break every hour, if possible. Learn about your child’s needs and adapt your teaching approach to suit their needs.
- Keep distractions to a minimum. This means no TV, loud music, or phone calls. (Occasionally, though, a phone call to a fellow classmate about an assignment can prove to be extremely beneficial to a point. Make sure the call is monitored and happens at the table in your presence. Thereafter, ensure the phone is switched t silent and is away from reach.)
- Make sure children do their own homework. They won’t learn if they don’t think for themselves and make their own mistakes. Parents can make suggestions and help with directions. But it’s a kid’s job to do the learning.
- Be a motivator and monitor. Ask about assignments, quizzes, and tests. Give encouragement, check completed homework, and make yourself available for questions and concerns.
- Set a good example. Do your children ever see you diligently balancing your budget or reading a book? Children are more likely to follow their parents?Au Pairs examples than their advice.
- Praise their work and efforts. Post an aced test or art project on the refrigerator. Mention academic achievements to relatives.
- If there are continuing problems with homework, get help. Talk about it with your child’s teacher. Some kids have trouble seeing the board and may need glasses; others might need an evaluation for a learning problem or attention disorder.
How to select safe Training
If you are looking to purchase online au pair training or an online homeschooling course, you need to establish whether or not that website is safe.
How to find a safe website:
- Look at the search bar – is there a (!) exclamation in the search bar? If so, this means that the website isn’t safe.
- If there is a lock in the search bar, it means that the website is safe
- If the website looks old, it is more than likely to be outdated and can therefore pose various security risks (Be careful you want your information to be safe and secure)
Who has purchased our Courses?
- Au pairs looking to apply for positions at au pair agencies
- Individuals looking to apply for a job outside of au pairing
- Tutors looking for work
- Nannies looking for employment
- Childminders who need to improve their CV
- Teachers looking to apply for new positions
- School Facilitators
- Sport Teachers
- Teachers assistants
- Aftercare Teachers
- Home school Teachers
- University students
FREE Au Pair Handbook
Download this Au Pair Handbook to double, or even triple your chances of being hired, and know how to manage your interview