Have you seen That Sassy Life Coach all over Facebook and the rest of the internet? Have you always wanted to ask or know certain things but couldn’t find the time to pop us an email?
Here are some answers to our most frequently asked questions for you to read through.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you assist with Au Pair Placements?
Answer: Yes and no. We provide Au Pair Training and Placement facilitation. We, however, do not actually place the au pairs ourselves as we are not a recruitment company or au pair agency
2. Do you make any money off of me finding a job?
Answer: No we do not make any money off of your placement. We simply just want to help you secure a position
3. How does the placement process work?
Answer: In order to apply with one of our trusted Au Pair Agencies, you need to complete one of our online courses (This is super beneficial as they will give you an automatic interview and allow you to jump the queue above any other candidate who has applied to that agency – our students get preference) Read more about our placement process
4. I know you assist and help Au Pairs find positions. What positions do you help them find?
Answer: Once you have completed one of our online courses, you will be able to apply for your automatic interview.
Our Au Pair Agencies can assist you with the following positions:
- Au Pairs
- Home School Teachers
If you would like tips on how to find the best Au Pair Agency, please click here
5. How do I know If I have enrolled in your Au Pair Academy?
Answer: You will be 100% enrolled in our Online Au Pair Academy once your funds have cleared in our account
6. How do I enroll in an Online Course?
Answer: If you would like to enroll in one of our online courses, please do the following:
- Click the “Book Course” button on the course page
- Fill out your personal details
- Create a student profile
- Complete your payment
You can start your Booking process here by selecting one of our online courses
7. I know That Sassy Life Coach has partnered with various Au Pair Agencies. Who have you partnered with?
Answer: To view which Au Pair Agencies we have partnered with, please see our Agency section
8. Do your partnered Au Pair Agencies offer Online Training?
Answer: Yes. All of our partnered Agencies offer OUR Online Courses. View our Online Courses
9. Do you offer Au Pair Training?
Answer: Yes, at That Sassy Life Coach we offer Au Pair Training. You can find out more information about our course here
10. Is it compulsory that I do Training in order to register with one of your au pair agencies?
Answer: If you would like an automatic and preferential interview then you need to complete one of our online courses. If you are happy to wait for an interview and risk not landing a job, that is your choice. We are simply trying to assist Au Pairs, Nannies, Moms, and Tutors by getting them placed faster than what they normally would
11. Do your partnered Au Pair Agencies offer international placements?
Answer: No. Our Au Pair Agencies can assist you with placements in the following areas:
- Cape Town
12. How do I become an Au Pair?
Answer: if you would like to qualify as an Au Pair then you need to make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Own roadworthy car with seat belts in the back
- Valid drivers license
- No criminal record
- Passed Matric or A-Levels
- Possibly have a Childcare qualification
13. Do I need to have my own car?
Answer: All candidates will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. All situations are different however generally, families prefer to hire candidates who have their own car
14. Do you offer any other Online Courses that can assist and help me further my knowledge of Children?
Answer: Yes. At That Sassy Life Coach, we offer a variety of online courses for you to choose from. Simply select the qualification that suits your dream job best and enroll.
- Online Au Pair Training
- Online Infant and Newborn Course
- Online Cooking Course
- Online Tutoring Course
- Online Homeschooling Course
- Online First Aid Course
Start the booking process
15. Must I have completed a first aid course to become an Au Pair?
Answer: Some Families prefer to hire candidates who have completed a First Aid Course. We do recommend that you enroll in Our Online Academy and complete your course with us. Not only does our Course save you time and money, but it keeps you safe from germs and viruses because you complete the course online and in the comfort of your own home
16. What tips can you give me for attending interviews?
Answer: We can give you tons of tips. Please see our interview guide
17. Does That Sassy Life Coach offer Online Life Coaching Services?
Answer: Yes. Please see our services page for more information
18. Can I pay online for my Coaching Sessions?
Answer: Yes. All of our clients and students are expected to complete payment on our Website
19. If I decide to become an Au Pair, do many families provide cars?
Answer: No. This is not very common.
20. What qualifications do I need to become an Au Pair?
Answer: Please read our Au Pair Guidelines
21. How do I login to the Au Pair Academy? I am using the Computer
Answer: In the top right-hand side of our website you will see an option to login to the au pair academy. Click the login button and use the login details you created when paying
22. How do I login to the Au Pair Academy? I am using my phone
Answer: Go to our website and click the menu. The menu can be found on the top right-hand side of the website. Once the menu has opened, click the bottom link that says Au pair Academy Login
23. Can you tell me about Au Pair Petrol?
Answer: Yes of course. Please kindly see our petrol guide
24. Are there Au Pair Courses near me by any chance?
Answer: Please kindly click here for more information
25. What is Homeschooling VS Unschooling?
Answer: Both teaching styles are centered around educating children. Please click here for more information
26. I am an Au Pair looking after children. What items could be considered choking hazards?
Answer: Please read our guidelines here
27. During the Lockdown I experienced a terrible situation. I would like to speak up about it however I need to be protected. Can I achieve this?
Answer: I am so sorry to hear this. Please read our article on Protection Orders and Domestic Violence
28. Do you have any articles on mental illness?
Answer: Yes we do. Please read our article here
29. Do you offer Student Support?
Answer: Yes we do. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
30. If I have any questions about Coaching or Online Training, who can I contact?
Answer: Please contact our Team directly at email@example.com
For more information, please see our Youtube Channel. Alternatively, please click here to enroll in one of our Online Courses
FREE Au Pair Handbook
Download this Au Pair Handbook to double, or even triple your chances of being hired, and know how to manage your interview