Example of Your Certificate
Your Course Badge
TRANSFORM Yourself into a Fun, Smart Au Pair
At That Sassy Life Coach, our Online Au Pair Training has been rated THE BEST in the industry
We hold a 5-star rating and are supported by the Au Pairing community having over 1000 registered Au Pairs and Tutors training through us
If you would like to find out more information on costs, images of the course, how to book, and more, read the information below.
You will need Wifi or data to complete our course
To start the course, you need to have a student account with us.
To complete our courses, you need to be fluent in English
You will Learn the following...
Below are your lessons and topics. Feel free to browse through them
- Topic 1: How this course will prepare you for your interview
- Topic 2: How to handle being dismissed
- Topic 3: Questions you can expect to be asked
- Topic 4: Understanding the probationary period
- Topic 1: How to effectively teach and explain homework to children
- Topic 2: He sued the schooling system
- Topic 3: Homework methods
- Topic 4: Understanding different learning styles
- Topic 1: What are emotions and how do we understand them?
- Topic 2: Children and emotions
- Topic 3: How to teach children emotions
- Topic 4: How to handle an angry child
- Topic 5: How to avoid angry outbursts
- Topic 1: Lunch Box Ideas
- Topic 2: Toddler-Friendly Lunchbox Ideas
- Topic 3: Typical afternoon snacks for children
- Topic 4: Lunch Box no no's
- Topic 5: How to deal with an allergic reaction
- Topic 6: Best drink ideas for lunches
- Topic 7: Understand why children don't eat their lunch
- Topic 8: Dinner Ideas
- Topic 1: What is Bullying?
- Topic 2: Types of Bullying
- Topic 3: Why do Children Bully?
- Topic 4: The profile of a Child that gets bullied
- Topic 5: Ways to decrease bullying
- Topic 6: How to handle a child that is being bullied
- Topic 7: How to approach a child overall
- Topic 8: Abuse and why it is a form of bullying
- Topic 9: Know who the abusers are
- Topic 10: Know the signs of abuse
- Topic 1: Understanding divorce
- Topic 2: A good divorce
- Topic 3: What you can expect as an au pair working in such an environment
- Topic 4: A bad divorce
- Topic 5: What you can expect as an au pair working in such an environment
- Topic 6: How to manage an ex-husband or wife
- Topic 7: How you can help a Child through divorce
- Topic 8: How to acknowledge the divorce with the Child
- Topic 9: Advice to moms and dads
- Topic 1: What is First Aid?
- Topic 2: Your First Aid Kit
- Topic 3: Where to buy a First Aid Kit and how to deal with an emergency
- Topic 1: How to save yourself from wasting time
- Topic 2: Understanding why time management is so important for Au pairs
- Topic 1: What does a Life Coach do?
- Topic 2: The roles of a Life Coach
- Topic 3: Life Coaching Areas
- Topic 4: How this course will help a Child
- Topic 1: What is the Wheel of Life?
- Topic 1: What are foundation values?
- Topic 1: What is a Domain of Happiness?
- Topic 2: How do I find my Domain of Happiness?
What People Have To Say
I loved every second of the course. Online Au Pair Training with That Sassy Life Coach is definitely the way to go. PLUS! The student support is awesome
From Durban, South Africa
I absolutely love That Sassy Life Coach. I've used her Life Coaching services and I couldn't be happier. I'm definitely going to look at completing a course or two... Thank you so much!!
The Student Portal is super cool... thank you for your amazing service
From Johannesburg, South Africa
Fantastic Life Coach! Highly Recommended
Heather Van der Merwe
From London, UK