Example of Your Certificate
Your Course Badge
Embrace Your Inner Masterchef...
Do you struggle to create meals? Do you wish you had the skill that comes so easily to others?
You will need Wifi or data to complete our course
To start the course, you need to have a student account with us.
To complete our courses, you need to be fluent in English
You will Learn the following...
Below are your lessons and topics. Feel free to browse through them
- Topic 1: Kitchen utensils
- Topic 2: Where the best place is to store all of your utensils
- Topic 1: Lunch Box Ideas
- Topic 2: Toddler-Friendly Lunchbox Ideas
- Topic 3: Typical afternoon snacks for children
- Topic 4: Lunch Box no no's
- Topic 5: How to deal with an allergic reaction
- Topic 6: Best drink ideas for lunches
- Topic 7: Understand why children don't eat their lunch
- Topic 8: Dinner Ideas
- Topic 1: Power Breakfast meal ideas that give children energy
- Topic 2: Dinner Ideas
- Topic 3: How to prepare your cooking environment
- Topic 1: Spices you need to have in the kitchen
- Topic 1: Kitchen Cleaning
- Topic 1: Safety tips
- Topic 1: How to treat a burn
- Topic 2: Know where your nearest burn clinic is
There are 6 Cooking videos included in the training. You will also receive:
- A recipe book
- A shopping list that you can edit on your computer
- A to-do list planner that you can edit on your computer
What People Have To Say
I loved every second of the course. Online Au Pair Training with That Sassy Life Coach is definitely the way to go. PLUS! The student support is awesome
From Durban, South Africa
I absolutely love That Sassy Life Coach. I've used her Life Coaching services and I couldn't be happier. I'm definitely going to look at completing a course or two... Thank you so much!!
The Student Portal is super cool... thank you for your amazing service
From Johannesburg, South Africa
Fantastic Life Coach! Highly Recommended
Heather Van der Merwe
From London, UK